General Forum Rules
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Kim 7 months, 1 week ago.
August 13, 2017 at 5:24 am #2609
General Forum Rules:
- Your postings on Truth in the Silk will become accessible to all registered users @ LezbianConnection.com. Further be advised that we do not allow registration of individuals under the age of 35. We reserve the right to disable any account created with a fictitious birth date.
- Posting contents and links of pornographic, obscene, hateful, derogatory, politically extreme, immoral, offensive material, which may breach applicable laws in the country with which you reside, are forbidden and can/will result in banning from LezbianConnection.com permanently.
- Postings which are threatening or abusive will not be tolerated.
Discriminatory remarks are unacceptable; this includes, but is not limited to, racism, sexism or homophobia.
- Don’t make false or malicious claims about other people or organisations.
Please don’t swear. We really don’t want to have to remove any postings, comments etc with valuable ideas because of foul language. Different people have different opinions about what constitutes offensive language. Truth in the Silk will review offensiveness based on severity and context in each particular instance.
- Do not use Truth in the Silk to conduct any illegal activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity.
Do not publish another person’s intellectual property without their written and express consent.
- Here on Truth in the Silk, we have a 3 strike policy. You will receive two warnings pertaining to your wrong-doing and the third strike is an automatic banning from the forums for either a certain amount of time or may/will result in being banned permanently.
- Don’t post in all caps. It looks like you are screaming and will result in a warning.
- By using Truth in the Silk, you agree to be contacted by site administration, when it becomes necessary to do so regarding your account activity
Do not post any message that suggests advertising unless it is in an appropriate advertising forum.
- Do not contact any member to suggest your product or service who is not explicitly expecting you to contact them.
- Comments that degrade any race, religion, gender, age, or
abilities are not acceptable. Such comments will be moderated, quite possibly deleted and may/can result in the user being banned from SheBoardz.
- You may not post commission, referral or affiliate links anywhere on Truth in the Silk.
For clarification, if it looks like it could be one of these links, we must treat it as such. The posting will be removed and you will receive a warning for such posting.
*Please note that these rules and guidelines will be updated when we deem it necessary.
- This topic was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by Kim.
- This topic was modified 7 months ago by Kim.
- This topic was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Kim.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.